Monday, June 23, 2008

6 days left in Hawaii...

I figured I would share some sunrise pictures from two days ago. I don't know why. Perhaps to make jealous that I am leaving one island for another? Maybe just because I'm bored.
Regardless, I woke up way to early (randomly) on the northeast side of the island and took pictures so you could enjoy them. How considerate, right?
I think I'll write a mass email sometime in the coming days about staying in touch, and how to give me things. I don't think I'm really one for blogging, so I don't know how many posts there will be, but yeah. If the motivation strikes me I'll probably use this page to keep people updated with all my doings and such.
Love,
Me

















3 comments:

smiley said...

nooooo tommy!!! don't leave us!!!

Kbo the Peace Mom said...

I just checked with Rambo, and while he agreed that he'd be missing you as soon as he noticed, he did not dispute that I miss you a whole lot.

That looks like paella!

Kbo the Peace Mom said...

I just checked with Rambo, and while he agreed that he'd be missing you as soon as he noticed, he did not dispute that I miss you a whole lot.

That looks like paella!