Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Puppies and excuses...

I'm actually going to take that in reverse order. The reason I haven't posted for a month is because I wrote a mass-email (I know, Tommy MyL, they suck). I think this completely justifies my not posting for a while. Also, I have been studying like a crazy person. Anyways, here comes a short update.

There are six puppies now living in my front yard! They are about three weeks old now and absolutely adorable. See below.



It really is a shame that they will never be as cute as Rambo. Or as friendly. Or as smelly. See below. How I miss that guy...


In other news, I finally got a bike. Though I don't have a helmet. And Peace Corps kicks you out if they catch you riding a bike without a helmet. "Soon come" on that one.

Six weeks and three days until the MCAT means I won't be doing much else besides studying until I get back from NYC. I have an anti-stigma HIV/AIDS training planned for next Thursday at my high school that will be attended by the Peace Corps Country Director, the Program and Training Officer (#2 in command), and my Youth APCD (my boss). So... pressure is on there I guess. Hopefully it goes smoothly.

I am caught in this weird spot where I could go on and on, but I really need to get back to studying so... yeah.

Things are going well here, as always. Happy belated to the 'lil bro, who is now 21. 

Looking forward to two months from now when Will and Jordan will be visiting. Decent.

O.K. that is all. I really just wanted to share that bit about the puppies!

-TG

No comments: